BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
|Responsible||MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L + info|
|Purpose||To deal with requests made through the website, manage your purchases on-line, register as a user. + info|
|Legitimation||Consent of the data subject and execution of a pre-contract/contract + info|
|Addressees||No data will be passed on to third parties unless legally obliged to do so or in the event that it is necessary to deal with your request + info|
|Rights||You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection, limitation of processing, data portability and the right not to be subject to automated individualised decisions. + info|
|Additional information||Additional information on data protection can be found on our website. + info|
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. is responsible for the processing of your data:
|Identity||MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L – B38567731|
|Address||Paseo Puerto De Los Cristianos, 4, 38650 – Playa De Los Cristianos|
MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L informs the user that the data provided through browsing our website, the contact form or sending emails will be processed by MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L and that such processing is included in the Register of Processing Activities managed by MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
2. WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- To send you the information and provide you with the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- To provide you with information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L may use your personal data to send you notifications by e-mail. Such notifications will be made to inform you about changes in our services or products or in our policies and legal conditions.
- Process your purchase-reservation on-line through our platform.
- To send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L and the sector that may be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means when you have ticked the box indicating that you wish to receive information.
www.mardeons-tenerife.com will at all times endeavour to establish suitable mechanisms to obtain the User’s consent for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if they continue browsing our website they are giving their consent to the installation of cookies. Acceptance of the installation of cookies implies acceptance of the conservation of the IP address in the records of www.mardeons-tenerife.com, together with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given. You can obtain more information in our “Cookies Policy”.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. is based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract/contract to send you the information and provide you with the requested service, to manage your on-line purchase and to register you as a registered user, otherwise it will not be possible to do so.
- In the user consent to send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L and the sector that may be of interest to you and the management of our blog. The user may revoke the consent given at any time.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data to send you the information or provide you with the service you request through the various forms available on our website, to manage your online purchase through our platform, and your registration as a user will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once terminated during the legal limitation period.
The data processed to send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L and the sector that may be of interest will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent given.
The IP address obtained through cookies will be kept for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the user’s consent.
Regarding the period of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information on our website in the section “Cookies policy”.
5. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS FROM OUR USERS?
MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. processes the following categories of data:
a) Data of users who fill in any of the available forms: The personal data requested by MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. includes:
- Identifying data: name and surname, telephone, postal and e-mail address
- Data relating to the application
b) Data of users who register on our platform:
- Identifying data: Name and surname, postal and e-mail address, telephone, billing address.
c) Data of users who make a purchase:
- Identifying data: Treatment, name, first name, surname, postal and e-mail address, telephone, billing address.
- Transaction data: Products purchased and means of payment
Only those over 16 years of age may provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L and declares that he/she is over 16 years of age, and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The personal data processed by MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. may be obligatory or voluntary.
Voluntary information is information that the user is not obliged to provide in order to contact us.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) or with the word (required) in our forms are obligatory, refusal to provide them will mean that we will not be able to provide you with the service or attend to your request.
In the event that you provide us with data of third parties, you declare that you have their consent and undertake to provide them with the information provided in this clause, exempting MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. from any type of obligation. However, MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. may carry out checks to verify that the third party has been informed, adopting the diligence measures established in the data protection regulations.
6. TO WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE DISCLOSED?
No data will be passed on to third parties unless legally obliged to do so or in the event that it is necessary in order to deal with your request.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The user may exercise the following rights before MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L:
- Accessing your personal data
- Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Oppose your treatment
- To request the limitation of the processing of their data when any of the conditions provided for in the regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Prevent automated decisions
- Revoke consents given
In order to exercise their rights, users must send a written request indicating the right they wish to exercise and enclose a document accrediting their identity and a postal or e-mail address for notification purposes. This request can be made either by post to: MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L Paseo Puerto De Los Cristianos, 4, 38650 – Playa De Los Cristianos, or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. shall reply to the request for the exercise of rights in the period of one month from receipt of the application. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) when they consider that MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. has infringed the rights that the data protection regulations recognise them in www.aepd.es
8. ARE MY DETAILS SECURE?
MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. has a contract with the hosting company TURITOP S.L. for the hosting of your website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures.
MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data, taking into account their confidential nature.
MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. undertakes that such data will remain secret, treating them with the utmost reserve, and declares to have implemented in its information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
9. DO YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT AND/OR PASSWORD?
The user can register on our website, for which it is essential to create an account. It is the responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the account information, including the password, as well as any and all activities that occur in it.
The user is obliged to inform MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L immediately in the event of any unlawful use of his/her account or password, or if any security problem should occur, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website via links to other websites that do not belong to our company, MAR DE ONS TENERIFE S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.